We are a duly registered and government approved NGO and member of the Nigeria Network of NGOS and other legally recognized bodies functioning within the constitutional laws regulating civil society organizations in Nigeria. our organization is committed to creating a mind shift and a culture of environmental cleanliness in Nigeria and building strong institutional systems for the sustainability of this culture, thereby contributing significantly to Nation building and National orientation for societal development.
We deploy strategies by collaborating with governmental, non-governmental institutions, corporate and private organizations and of course with the participation and engagement of all Nigerians.
We are non-partisan and non-politically affiliated and we are present in all six geo political zones of the country with well-structured organizational setup made up of Regional directors, State Project Managers, LGA Supervisors, Community Inspectors, and Streets I Reporters
1. To re-culture the mindset of Nigerians to take personal responsibility of cleaning and maintaining their immediate environment which will ultimately enhance their hygienic conditions, improve beautification of their surroundings and create positive outcomes like eliminating the trauma of short lifespan due to diseases and other environmentally linked threats to healthy and productive lifestyles or dissonance caused by unhygienic and unsanitary living conditions.
2. To continuously enlighten the Nigerian public on the physical, health, social, economic hazards caused by unhygienic environment and unsanitary living conditions by enforcing this through all available platforms, such as public enlightenment campaigns, rallies, public lectures, awareness initiatives, Mass Media (Print, social, T.V, Radio, and Internet etc.
3. To ensure the effectiveness of the services of waste management and disposal agencies and other environmental law enforcements agents through our partnership with them.
4. To instill a national consciousness of corporate responsibility towards the sustenance of a clean environment and beautification, which will ultimately attract and improve local and foreign economic investments and tourist attractions by collaborating with Federal, State, local governments, private and corporate organizations for support, cooperation and provision of basic infrastructure to control and eliminate debris from our environment as well as educating the public on the need to use them.
5. In total, to promote quality of lives of individuals, human dignity, health and wellness through environmental cleanliness sensitization, advocacy and intervention programs as stated in our objectives.